In the far lands of the South, in the sacred city of Yeroh, corruption spawned. The King was bewitched by a foreign princess so fair and beautiful, that he lost all reason and made her his wife. Since then Iesabel, who’s heart is cold as ice and dark as the eternal night, reigns. And she brought forth the cult of her evil master, the insane god Baal. Darkness spilled forth into the world, bringing with it a tide of destruction and pain. It’s waves reached even the far North, where in a one peaceful village of Slava your long and hard journey begins. So…
Save your prayers. No one’s listening anymore.
Save your tears. Water is hard to come by.
Save your breath. It may be your last.
- Multitude of unique locations set in different surroundings. You’ll visit shrines, dungeons, deserts, swamps, cementeries, villages and many, many more!
- An easy to understand yet expanded tree of skills. You have three types of skills: Class, Ethnic, Alchemy. Each character class obviously specialises in a different set of skills and you can not just pump your points into the latest one, often it’s more benefitial to invest in lower tier abilities.
- A fully random system of items drop. Except for quest rewards you’re very unlikely to see two identical items during your game. Each has different abilities and modificators, so there is always a reason to search for better ones. There also are very rare and very powerful drops that will give you a significant edge in your fights.
- A complex item crafting system. You can make some extremely powerfull items if you’re lucky
- Over a hundred different types of enemies to slaugher. From wildlife, through undead armies, to giant golems that are short to invincible, you will encounter challenges throughout your whole journey.
- Multiplayer mode is not about giving any promises that we cannot uphold. We don’t claim that it is phenomenal, revolutionary, that it takes you to nirvana and cures cancer. It’s exactly what you want. A great way to spend time with your friends slashing some bad guys. But wait! Your bro is an avid iPad user? Your aunt has a PC and you’d rather play on your new 5inch Full HD smartphone? No problemo, you can all join your forces and dismember some monsters, each using their prefered device.
How to install:
- Download Iesabel v3.0 Here:
HugeFile.net: Part 1 – Part 2
Mega.co.nz: Part 1 – Part 2
(Unrar with PASSWORD: installguidegame.blogspot.com )
( You can download speed faster with MegaDownloader: Download here )
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
( I will be happy if you leave a comment, or about any problem HERE. I will try my best to help you. Hope to see your ideas. Thank a lot.)
——- I assure that all games are checked carefully ——–