Enter the deadly game show of Man in a Maze and leave with much more than your life. Get your fifteen minutes of fame hiding from patrolling robots, avoiding deadly traps, collecting diamonds and tokens, and fighting back with nifty gadgets and weapons. Collect cash in the maze to upgrade your weapons and gadgets – you can only keep your prizes if you live! A simple top-down format betrays deep challenge and depth, with elements of puzzle, arcade and stealth in over 60 ever more dangerous challenges.
Man in a Maze also features 2-4 player local multiplayer, with multiple modes. Unleash explosive hell on your friends and loved ones to be declared champion of the maze.
- Intuitive Stealth Puzzle Action – A super-simple top-down maze format that anyone can pick up and play.
- Deep challenge and Replayability – Clever layouts and an increasing variety of cunning security hazards keep you on your toes. Beat the clock to earn more tokens and coins. Revisit levels in Frenzy mode and get your own back on those pesky drones.
- Deathmatch: 2-4 player local multiplayer, with multiple modes.
- Fully supports 4 game controllers.
- Charming TV Game Show format – All the warmth and razzle-dazzle of a prime-time game show, with countless prizes to collect, lucky wheels to spin and a crowd that wants you to win! Also death. Don’t worry about that though. That only happens to ‘other’ contestants.
- Awesome arsenal of gadgetry – Use hard-earned winnings to purchase and upgrade various tools to help you conquer the maze. Mines, cloaking, ball-returns and more can give you edge you need to succeed.
- A massive myriad of mazes – Sneak, steal and blast your way through 60 ever-more-dangerous challenges that shift through four classic maze and labyrinthine themes.
How To Install:
1. Download Man in a Maze Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link BillionUpload:
• Link ClicknUpload:
• Link FileCore:
• Link HugeFiles:
• Link Uploadable:
• Link Uploaded:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: iigg-games.org )
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install:
- OS: WindowsXP SP2 or higher
- Processor: 1.80GHz dual Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 260 GTS or Radeon HD 4850 – 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Supports mouse and keyboard, and Xbox 360 compatible controllers.