Secret Files Sam Peters Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Secret Files Sam Peters is a point and click adventure.
Secret Files Sam Peters PC Game Overview:
Secret Files Sam Peters is developed by Animation Arts and published by Deep Silver. It was released in 18 Oct, 2013.
Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, the Loch Ness Monster – cryptozoologists are trying to track these creatures down and research them. One also appears in the legends of the Ashanti people in Ghana. These tell of human-like creatures that lurk in the trees at night and take their victims off to their caves to suck their blood: the Asanbosam. Right after journalist Sam Peters has escaped from a volcanic eruption on an Indonesian island caused by terrorists, her boss sends her to Africa. Soon enough, strange things start happening at Bosumtwi, a mysterious crater lake. Could the Asanbosam really exist? Sam Peters is searching for the answers in this thrilling tale of the Secret Files series.
How To Install Secret Files Sam Peters Free Download:
1. Free Download Secret Files Sam Peters PC Game Here:
(All links are interchangeable, please verify all the other servers before Ask Re-Upload)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link Direct:
• Link KumpulBagi:
• Link ClicknUpload:
• Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
• Link Uploaded:
• Link Uptobox:
• Link Google Drive:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: iigg-games.org )
3. Crack Secret Files Sam Peters. (See Tutorial Video below if you don’t know)
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^.
Video Tutorial Install Secret Files Sam Peters Free Download on PC:
Don’t have… (It’s easy, you can see tutorial HERE, it same for all games, I only make video tutorial for Popular Games)
System Requirement for Secret Files Sam Peters Free Download:
- OS: Windows® Vista™/Windows 7™/Windows 8™
- Processor: Pentium® IV 2 Ghz Single Core equivalent or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 compatible Graphics card with at least 128 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 750 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9 compatible 16 Bit-Sound Card (optional)