You take on the role of Nikola Tesla: world’s greatest inventor. No big burden right? When a snooping Thomas Edison accidentally damages your most recent invention, Tesla accidentally opens a quantum space tear. Oh dear. Now, you must set out across country, city and laboratory to confront your nemesis and fix this broken world! Blending classic 2D platforming with puzzle solving, unlockable inventions, 1800’s era-Undead and randomly generating level design… and Tesla is in for a bit of challenge…
- Inventions + Science. Find new ways to beat puzzles as you progress. Magnifying transmitters, electric-powered hover platform thingies, remote controls, Tesla Coils and even… the deadly and legendary Peace-Ray!
- Pigeons. Yes, there are unlockable Pigeons to aid you on your adventure. Yes, you can name them.
- Efficiency. The less efficiently you are able to solve puzzles, the more likely zombies will spawn around you. Use your inventions wisely or expect things to get even more complicated…
- Randomization! RNG Or ‘random number generation’. Get some re-playability from this platformer with levels randomly generating sectors, puzzles and environments as you play.
- Easy-Breezy or Nail-Biting Hard! Take advantage of unlocking levels & mid-level checkpoints or kick it up a challenge with Hard Mode, featuring: increased enemy spawn rates, no checkpoints and perma-death. Do you have it in you? Do you?
- Foot-Tapping Music. Some light-hearted and cheery European style tunes will help put your genius mind at ease. There you go!
- Homage. Giving the nod to science and art with tribute to the legendary minds of Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison (okay business mind), Eyvind Earle and more…
How To Install:
1. Download Tesla Breaks the World! Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
• Link Mega.co.nz:
• Link BillionUpload:
• Link Firedrive:
• Link HugeFiles:
• Link Uploadable:
• Link Uploaded:
(Unrar with PASSWORD: iigg-games.org )
4. Play game.
5. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install:
- OS: Windows XP with SP2 or later; Windows 7 with SP1 or later; Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-Core or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any