Deep within the facilities at Aperture Science lies a secret research laboratory that was locked and closed off… until it was found by robots.
Thinking with Time Machine is a Portal 2 mod in which you will find and use a Time Machine to create a twin of yourself from the past to help you solve the puzzles. The past self accurately repeats all of the player’s actions, creating a unique twist on familiar Portal game mechanics.
- New and unique gameplay
- Custom content (models, textures)
- New design
- Convenient and simple control in the form of a new datapad item
- Different ways to think about and solve puzzles
How To Install:
1. Download Thinking with Time Machine Here:
(t know how to download, you can see HERE)
(Unrar with PASSWORD: iigg-games.org )
2. Install Thinking with Time Machine.
3. Copy Portal2 folder and Paste it in Thinking with Time Machine folder.
4. Merge and Replace Files.
5. Play game.
6. Have fun ^^
Video Tutorial Download And Install:
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible